Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Tim Juravich <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/22 23:19:24 UTC

My Book on CouchDB & PHP Web Development has been released

Hey guys,

After a year of intense writing, my book has finally been released! The
book walks you through creating a responsive web application with the help
of PHP, CouchDB (A NoSQL database), and Twitter Bootstrap. Then we use
jQuery and map/reduce to add some flair and deploy it to PHPFog and
Cloudant for the world to see.

Publisher: http://bit.ly/couchbook_packt

Amazon: http://bit.ly/couchbook

Check out the links and I'd love it if an administrator can add a link to
this on the "FrontPage" of the wiki.

Thanks!

Tim Juravich

Re: My Book on CouchDB & PHP Web Development has been released

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Tim!

I'll add the link.

B.