Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Apolinaras \"Apollo\" Sinkevicius" <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/05 23:09:37 UTC

OT: Where can I find something like DU Meter (Win) for Redhat 7.2? With capabality of following more than one NIC at a time?

I have tried EtherApe, but sucker only does one NIC at the time, and I
really don't have a 21 inch monitor to stack two on top of each other. So I
need something like that for real time graphical NIC monitoring. Where can
I find something like DU Meter (Win) for Redhat 7.2? Ideas?

Re: OT: Where can I find something like DU Meter (Win) for Redhat 7.2? With capabality of following more than one NIC at a time?

Posted by Pietro Cagnoni <pc...@mclink.net>.
Apolinaras \"Apollo\" Sinkevicius wrote:
> I have tried EtherApe, but sucker only does one NIC at the time, and I
> really don't have a 21 inch monitor to stack two on top of each other.
> So I need something like that for real time graphical NIC monitoring.
> Where can I find something like DU Meter (Win) for Redhat 7.2? Ideas?

try mrtg (http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/), it's a
powerful network traffic monitoring tool; you'll probably have to
install a snmp daemon on your server. "real time" will be 5 minutes
intervals.

pietro.