Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by 汪洋 <ti...@icloud.com> on 2016/05/13 09:47:28 UTC

HiveContext.refreshTable() missing in spark 2.0

Hi all,

I notice that HiveContext used to have a refreshTable() method, but it doesn’t in branch-2.0.

Do we drop that intentionally? If yes, how do we achieve similar functionality?

Thanks.

Yang

Re: HiveContext.refreshTable() missing in spark 2.0

Posted by Yin Huai <yh...@databricks.com>.
Hi Yang,

I think it's deleted accidentally while we were working on the API
migration. We will add it back (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-15367).

Thanks,

Yin