Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ellirael <el...@mail.ru> on 2016/08/31 13:46:49 UTC

Inject system property value via blueprint

I saw an example how to inject property values which are defined in config
file.
It is some thing like this:

<cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="ConfigApp" update-strategy="reload"

<cm:default-properties>
<cm:property name="title" value="Default Title"/>
</cm:default-properties>
</cm:property-placeholder>
<bean id="myApp" init-method="refresh">
<property name="title" value="$\{title\}"></property>
</bean>

How to do the same with the system property printed by system:property
command output?
Or how to gain access to those system properties values?

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
TY, JB. It works fine.

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com>.
I put them in the setenv file, something like:

-Dhome.dir=$HOME

Best regards,
Alex soto

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Let me ping Grzegorz about that. Else I will take a look ;)

Regards
JB

On 09/05/2016 10:44 AM, CLEMENT Jean-Philippe wrote:
> Ah yes, that Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1311 - Thank you Lichtin!
>
> The enhancement seems not to be planned for resolution. Is there a way to "activate" this Jira?
>
> Regards,
> JP

Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

RE: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
See

Posted by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Ha, ok understood.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Inject system property value via blueprint

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Inject system property value via blueprint

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com>.
Hi JB,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Inject system property value via blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,