Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ole Hildebrandt <OH...@BWSolution.de> on 2005/02/24 15:31:05 UTC

Obtain Size of a collection with Struts-JSP-tag?

Hi there,

Is there any way to check the size of a collection with a struts-logic tag
(e.g. logic:equal)? I think the problem is, that the Collection-property
"size" is not applicable cause it has no getter-Method. Any Ideas?

Kind regards

Ole

Re: Obtain Size of a collection with Struts-JSP-tag?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Look at bean:size.

--
James Mitchell