Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anton Tagunov <at...@mail.cnt.ru> on 2003/07/13 01:53:06 UTC

Re[2]: Multiple source module to build one deployment unit in one step.. .

Err.. I have forgotten the last stroke to CVSROOT/modules.
Now the full set of directives looks like

fake11 -d fake/sub1          pr1/sub1 subsub11 subsub12
fake12 -d fake/sub2/subsub21 pr1/sub2/subsub21 \
 subsubsub211 \
 subsubsub212 \
 subsubsub213
fake2  -d fake/sub3 pr2/sub3
fake -a fake11 fake12 fake2

AT> and now you can do
AT>     cvs co fake

now, you _really_ can do it :)

(of course the sample has not been run, but I have
tested similar things, and smth along this lines
is used in a real project I'm working with).

Cheers, Anton