Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 10:26:08 UTC

ignite-5097 is ready for review (BinaryMarshaller should write ints in "varint" encoding where it makes sense)

Hi Igniteres!

Java part is ready for review.

BinaryMarshaller should write ints in "varint" encoding where it makes sense
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5097>
ci.tests <http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewQueued.html?itemId=599431>
PR <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1902/files>

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav

Re: ignite-5097 is ready for review (BinaryMarshaller should write ints in "varint" encoding where it makes sense)

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

It changes format of serialized data. (arrays, Collection, Map, BigDecimal,
String, Enum)

Data which will have been serialized before this improvement won't be able
to be deserialized after and vice versa.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav