Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/06 04:18:06 UTC

Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data

In the loan documents we need details of the Guarantor, I am using the loan
based  template to configure this and have used the "Mapper Key: guarantor"
and the "Mapper value: ::
loans/{{loanId}}/guarantors/{{loan.guarantorId}}?tenantIdentifier=default"
. When I try to pick the value " guarantor.firstname" its throwing the
exception "cannot deserialize instance of java.util.HashMap out of
STRAY_ARRAY token"

--
stay beautiful,
Amit Sharma

Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adi and Ashok, its working now.

Posted by Sander van der Heyden <sa...@musoni.eu>.

Posted by Sander van der Heyden <sa...@musoni.eu>.
Hi Adi,

Posted by Ashok <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Adi/Nazeer,

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Sander van der Heyden <sa...@musoni.eu>.
Hi Ashok,

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ashok.

Posted by Ashok <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Amit,

Adding array or hash map is currently not supported in loan documents, we
tried to included array object but we got similar error.

Either we need to enhance the loan documents to support array and hashmap
or go with a custom pentaho report. I suggest second option which gives
better control over format and the content of loan document.
On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 9:48 AM, Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the loan documents we need details of the Guarantor, I am using the loan
> based  template to configure this and have used the "Mapper Key: guarantor"
> and the "Mapper value: ::
> loans/{{loanId}}/guarantors/{{loan.guarantorId}}?tenantIdentifier=default"
> . When I try to pick the value " guarantor.firstname" its throwing the
> exception "cannot deserialize instance of java.util.HashMap out of
> STRAY_ARRAY token"
>
> --
> stay beautiful,
> Amit Sharma