Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hoffmandirt <dp...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 15:24:39 UTC

Set default BeanInfo path for maven project

Is it possible to set the BeanInfo path for a maven project? If so, how can
you do this? My project is setup with the com.companyname.projectname
package structure. If I'm reading the Instrospector  documentation clearly,
this would bean that the BeanInfo implementations need to be in
com.beans.infos
(http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/beans/Introspector.html). I
would like to put them in a packaged named
com.companyname.projectname.beans.infos.