Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by lio axis <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/15 16:05:00 UTC

can axis be a good solution for my needs?

 Hello world,

First of all, apologies for poluting this mailing list ....
... but this list is always full of clever people.

I want to build three littles applications for a specific server-side
architecture :

      - a gateweway web-service soap/smtp server
       - a gateweway web-service soap/imap server
     -  a gateweway web-service soap/pop3 server

In other words, i want to make proxies accepting soap invocations and
redirecting commands on one of this protocols

I wonder if axis is the right solution to make such softwares?
Any other higher level tools?
Any idea, link is welcome.

Please help
Thx,