Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/03/06 18:59:53 UTC

ServiceMix WAR

I have JDK 1.4 and I can't create the serviceMix war. I need to use JDK
1.4 because I am trying to integrate WebLogic 8.1 with ServiceMix. Is
there something special I have to do to get it to compile?

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

Re: ServiceMix WAR

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you post the build output, please ?

Guillaume Nodet