Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott Anderson <sa...@ttm.com> on 2001/03/26 22:33:44 UTC

Re: Velocity context - possible progress?

I'm not 100% sure that my web application class files are in the
classpath.

I've added the WEB-INF/classes directory for the application to $CP in
catalina.sh. However, the application is still unable to find my .class
files for the screens. Am I missing a configuration step somewhere?

Thanks,

-scott

Re: Velocity context - possible progress?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
Scott Anderson wrote:

> I'm not 100% sure that my web application class files are in the
> classpath.
>
> I've added the WEB-INF/classes directory for the application to $CP in
> catalina.sh. However, the application is still unable to find my .class
> files for the screens. Am I missing a configuration step somewhere?

You shouldn't have to do that. Catalina will pick everything up
automatically.

Did you generate one of the sample applications in the TDK?
And it's not working?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl