Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Paul Worrall <pa...@apcentric.com> on 2002/03/14 15:22:54 UTC

XmlRpcClient.execute params

Hi,

Q.1) The readme file in the distribution indicates there should be an
examples directory. Its not there.  Where can I find examples of using
XmlRpcClient.

Q.2) Should each element in the Vector for the XmlRpcClient.execute() method
be of an appropriate type and can anyone show me examples for each type, eg.
a base64 type being used.

Thanks for your help.

Paul W.

RE: XmlRpcClient.execute params

Posted by Paul Worrall <pa...@apcentric.com>.
Ah! Thanx.

> Q.1) The readme file in the distribution indicates there should be an
> examples directory. Its not there.  Where can I find examples of using
> XmlRpcClient.

Look at the unit tests under xml-rpc/src/test/.

RE: XmlRpcClient.execute params

Posted by Paul Worrall <pa...@apcentric.com>.
Ah! Thanx.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Can Tomcat be turned into an XmlRpc server ?

Posted by Susan McKinley <su...@yahoo.ca>.
Is it possible to turn Apache Tomcat into an XmlRpc server as described
for Zope and Kde at the URL below ?
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-applist.html
That is, so that each HTTP Post or Get to a URL can be represented
by a corresponding XmlRpc method call.
The alternative appears to be to write XmlRpc handling code in each and
every servlet, which would be quite laborious.
Stephen.

---------------------------------
Post your ad for FREE! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Can Tomcat be turned into an XmlRpc server ?

Posted by Gabriel Lang <le...@rd.francetelecom.com>.

http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-java-client.html
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto.html

>Q.2) Should each element in the Vector for the XmlRpcClient.execute() method
>be of an appropriate type and can anyone show me examples for each type, eg.
>a base64 type being used.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Paul W.

----------------------------------
Gabriel Lang
----------------------------------

Re: XmlRpcClient.execute params

Posted by Gabriel Lang <le...@rd.francetelecom.com>.
At 14:22 14/03/2002 +0000, Paul Worrall wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Q.1) The readme file in the distribution indicates there should be an
>examples directory. Its not there.  Where can I find examples of using
>XmlRpcClient.

http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-java-client.html
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto.html

>Q.2) Should each element in the Vector for the XmlRpcClient.execute() method
>be of an appropriate type and can anyone show me examples for each type, eg.
>a base64 type being used.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Paul W.

Gabriel Lang