Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Lydia Ickler <ic...@googlemail.com> on 2015/08/06 22:43:25 UTC

Flink & Hbase

Hi,

I am using HBase in collaboration with Apache Flink…
Unfortunately the Flink-Cluster is not able to deal with tables that are split over more than one region server. The clients are just shutting down though the job is not done.
My question is now if I can somehow prevent the setting of a start & end key when creating and filling a table with Java?

Best regards,
Lydia

Re: Flink & Hbase

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Which release of hbase are you using ?

Can you pastebin the log(s) from client / server side ?

Table regions spreading across region servers is common scenario. You
should be able to get this working.

Thanks