Posted to user@struts.apache.org by FreshAir <li...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2009/07/14 14:28:55 UTC

struts2 doubleselect tag doesn't support multiselect?

Hi,
I am currently using struts2.1.6 tag on my web pages. Yet when it comes to
<s:doubleselect/> tag, I find it seemingly impossible to make its double
list multiple-selected. The following is my tag on the form page:
<s:doubleselect labelposition="left" labelSeparator=":"
requiredposition="right" doubleMultiple="true"
			 	list="codeCategoryMap.keySet()" listKey="codeNumber"
listValue="codeMean" name="userProduct.proType" label="product type"
			 	doubleName="userProduct.proGenre" doubleList="codeCategoryMap[top]"
doubleListKey="itemNumber" doubleListValue="cateName"
doubleValue="selectedProGenres">
	 </s:doubleselect>

The attribute "doubleMultiple" is set to be true so that when I choose a
type from its select list, I can multi-select corresponding items belonging
to the type in double list. My problem is that when I want to edit this VO,
I can't make the double list automatically multi-selected by loading it from
DB. I even transfer "userProduct.proGenre" from a string(like: "001, 005,
003") to a List<String>, as you can see in "doubleValue="selectedProGenres""
in which "selectedProGenres" is that List<String>.However all these efforts
appear failed. Is there any way that this doubleselect can automatically get
multi-selected?
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!