Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sterritt, Christopher L." <ch...@gd-ais.com> on 2008/10/15 17:01:12 UTC

SOAP-based web service question

Hello,

We'd like to do the following, and it *almost* works.  We want multiple
ports serving multiple web applications, and following the various
how-tos on the web we've got multiple Service/Connector/Engine/Host
setups going.  This is Tomcat 5.5.16.

We've got regular web application 'A' served on port 8081.
We've got a SOAP-based web service 'B' (based on web app 'A') served on
port 8023.
We've got a SOAP-based web service 'C' served on port 8054.

This all works, EXCEPT you can also access web service 'B' on port 8054,
and you can access web service 'C' on port 8023.  It doesn't appear to
care.

Any clues?  Is this segregation possible?

	Thanks!
	--chris sterritt