Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Artur Lorincz <ar...@art-net.ro> on 2001/12/04 11:50:56 UTC

Parsing DTDs with XMLDTDScanner

Hello,

I am working on displaying DTD structures. For this I have to parse the DTDs. Currently I am using Wutka's DTD parser but I would like to do the DTD parsing with xerces 1.4.4 as I am already using this package for validation and parsing.

As far as I understood I should use XMLDTDScanner for obtaining the element, entity and notation lists defined in the DTD. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to create a DTD scanner till now. Does anybody know how this works?

thanks
   Artur