Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@softsell.com> on 2001/12/27 19:58:28 UTC

Logger Repositories

Up to now we've separate Hierarchies per module of our system to
allow us to have separately managed and configured loggers per
module.

It looks like Logger Repositories may offer us a more flexible
alternative, but can't quite see how their intended to be used from
the docs and examples.

Does anyone have any examples or experiences we could learn
from?

Regards

-- Rob

SoftSell Business Systems, Ltd.
' testing solutions for a changing world '

+44 (20) 7488 3470
www.softsell.com
robw@softsell.com

SV: Sample usage of NDC in servlets.

Posted by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no>.
Krishna,

You can use session-ID or username (if applicable) in conjunction with NDC
in order to separate log-entries from different sessions.

--

Thomas