Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/11 22:56:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Brent Gardner

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Brent Gardner
has accepted an invitation to become a committer on Apache
Arrow. Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

Andy.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Brent Gardner

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kun Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!