Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Juliano Viana <ju...@logicstyle.com> on 2006/09/13 21:16:03 UTC

Download link in web site?

Hi,

I've been using Hivemind in many projects for over a year now, and I
think its a truly remarkable framework.
I was trying to convince a friend of mine to give it a try...Only that
he couldn't find a download link in the hivemind website!
(http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind).  Sorry if this is a well known
issue (it must be), but it surely must cast some doubts about the
framework's vitality and stability for new users.

Regards,
  - Juliano Viana.

Re: Download link in web site?

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
The download link is under 'Projekt Information' and 'Downloads'.
The link works for me, the target is:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_hivemind.cgi

Achim

Re: Download link in web site?

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
James,

what is the status of the 1.1.2 release. Do you need any support?

Achim

RE: Download link in web site?