Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 16:22:45 UTC

Report formatting - Locale dependant ?

Hello all,

>> A question for all non-US devs of OFBiz out there, possible with similar
problems than I have ... ideally Multitenant experience>>

I am getting into phases where my customers want me to print reports on DIN
A4 paper (German / European norm, 21 x 29.7 cm).
Moreover, I want to customize the layout of "official" PDF documents to
country habits or customer habits.

Is there a way to customize e.g. InvoicePDF laytout without touching the
report template in the accounting component?
Is there a way to handle this per Party / PartyGroup or at least (in
Multitenancy mode) per Tenant?

I am thinking of a Locale-dependant report template in the first place.

Anyone out there who did similar tweaking? Any hint that I have missed a
well-known on-board feature?

Thanks for your comments !

Carsten

Re: Report formatting - Locale dependant ?

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will do.

Regards

Carsten