Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/02/15 10:38:53 UTC

Add Google Analytics to JAMES Website?

Hi all,

I'm using Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) for a
bunch of sites and I'm really impressed by the quality of this free tool.

It's very useful to know the number of people coming on the site, what
they are looking for, where they come from, even the OS, screen
resolution, etc.

I was thinking it would be interesting to integrate Google Analytics
into JAMES websites. It could help us improve the site a lot I think.

WDYT?

Stefano

Re: Add Google Analytics to JAMES Website?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Yeah I think so, its just in case you (or any of us) are unavailable.

danny.angus@gmail.com

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Danny Angus wrote:
> +1, but the account has to be accessable to everyone (or all comiters)

+1

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501

Re: Add Google Analytics to JAMES Website?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.