Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/10/14 08:30:54 UTC

Contributions in Jira WAS Re: We're Hiring!

Adrian Crum wrote:

> I'd like to second what Chris suggested. I have contributed enhancements
> to Jira that, for one reason or another, weren't deemed acceptable for
> inclusion in the project. I keep those contributions updated against the
> latest SVN so that others can use them. Who knows, maybe in time there
> will be enough interest to get them included. In the meantime they're
> readily accessible to the OFBiz community.
>
> -Adrian

Adrian,

I appreciate your patience and perseverance, and I've just quickly
reviewed (and commented) all your issues that were unassigned: this will
hopefully help to keep them alive and to resolve all of them.
To all, in my opinion, Adrian's way is the best way to get your patches
committed: from time to time ask to the community (not just to the
committers) to test your patches in Jira to keep them alive and 'oblige'
the committers to see them!

Jacopo

Re: Contributions in Jira WAS Re: We're Hiring!

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
David and Jacopo,

Clarification: in my comment to Skip, I was speaking "historically" - I wasn't referring to the
current open issues. Thanks for taking a look at the current issues anyway.

I strongly encourage Skip to make use of the existing Apache resources (ie Jira). They are well
suited and time tested collaboration tools.

-Adrian

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.