Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ba...@wipro.com on 2006/03/20 14:24:14 UTC

Appending URI prefix in cocoon.2.1.

Hi All,

I am trying to add a static name other than the war name in the URI.

It should be as follows:-

http://<server-name>:<port-number>/<webapp-name>/<customer-name>

And the above should be there always whenever the new request is been
served.

I am using cocoon2.1.7 and I use two xmaps sitemap.xmap and
dynamicmap.xmap.

Whenever it comes to sitemap.xmap I need to route it to dynamicmap.xmap
where my project specific pipelines are in place.

I am using the following match for routing the request from sitemap.xmap
to dynamicmap.xmap

    <map:match pattern="**">

      <map:mount uri-prefix="" check-reload="yes"

                 src="customer.xmap"/>

    </map:match>

It was working fine.

Now I am trying to add the customer name to the URI

And I tried the following

    <map:match pattern="**">

      <map:mount uri-prefix="{customer/name}" check-reload="yes"

                 src="customer.xmap"/>

    </map:match>

It is not matching Am I miss something.

Any other suggestions where I can route the request with the customer
name.

Note :-

The following matches on sitemap.xmap made this possible on cocoon2.1.5
version

    <map:match pattern="">

      <!-- TODO: security check here -->

      <map:redirect-to uri="{customer/name}/" />

    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="{customer/name}">

      <map:redirect-to uri="{0}/" />

    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="{customer/name}/**">

      <map:mount uri-prefix="{customer/name}" check-reload="yes"

                 src=" dynamicmap.xmap"/>

    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*">

      <map:redirect-to uri="{customer/name}/" />

    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*/**">

      <map:redirect-to uri="/webapp/{customer/name}/" />

    </map:match>

Please give me some suggestion so that I can try out.

Thanks and Regards,

Baskar

www.wipro.com