Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Sahasrangshu Sinha, FRSA (Sreejan)" <md...@sreejan.in> on 2017/06/04 18:03:58 UTC

Re: Support Task to Familiarize with Data Import Tool

Hi Ed/ all,

we successfully uploaded the data. The issue was with date format. Only MM/DD/YYYY date format is allowed in the data import tool. Thanks to Avik and Sampath (from Mifos Support) for the timely help. Much appreciated!

Two minor issues:

1. The interest rate can not be given in actual decimal places (such as 14.3%) instead it takes only rounded number (14%)
2. The charges can not be attached. Charge ID is not known therefore it's doesn't work.

Best Regards,
Sahasrangshu SinhaCo-Founder & Director
Sreejan Livelihood Development