Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Raúl Wild-Spain <rc...@wild-spain.com> on 2002/08/26 09:23:44 UTC

Q: JSP troubles

Hi! in my cocoon the exemples (server section) for JSP (JSP Generator and
JSP Reader) fails.
Exactly:

**4JSPgenerator**
---
The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Exception JspGenerator.generate()

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception JspGenerator.generate():
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
---

and the first line of chain stacktrace:

---
Original exception : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
at com.caucho.util.DynamicClassLoader.loadClass(DynamicClassLoader.java:530)
---

***4JSPReader***
---
Exception JSPReader.generate()

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception JSPReader.generate():
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
---

My system:
Linux Debian, java 1.4, ResinEE, Cocoon. (latest versions)
Tips: SERVER_ROOT and RESIN_HOME have different values. Previously I was
changed servlet-classloader-hack to true at the resin.conf, because of
another previous trouble.

somebody can help me?

thanks2all ;-)

Raúl,