Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jason Bruce <jb...@JBruce.net> on 2003/02/01 16:16:26 UTC

Sitemap.xmap giving ugly errors

I have atached what I beleive to be a extremly simple sitemap.xmap.  But
when I try to use it I get an error.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap: Line 324, column 54: '}' expected Line 63, column 11: class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap should be declared abstract; it does
not define method process(org.apache.cocoon.environment.Environment,
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.StreamPipeline,
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.EventPipeline) in class
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap Line 0, column 0: 2 errors

Anyone have any ideas?  If you want to see the error check out
http://216.87.136.82:8080/cocoon2/20030130.html

Re: Sitemap.xmap giving ugly errors

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Two tips:

move the generators to the first place of the <map:components>. I dont
know what version you are using, but this was a bug sometime ago.

Also please define a defaul serializer.

Maybe it can helps,

please tell us more info about your problem.

Antonio Gallardo.

Jason Bruce dijo: