Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tsuresh <su...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/07 09:13:02 UTC

Suckerfish dropdowns for wicket

Dear wicketeers
 Has any one tried Suckerfish dropdowns in wicket. I saw one examle of it in
http://javathoughts.capesugarbird.com/2007/11/suckerfish-dropdowns-for-wicket.html
I tried to run the example but some error was shown with the message no get
method for topMenuItems. Can some one please
solve the problem and comment.
thanks

Re: Suckerfish dropdowns for wicket

Posted by tsuresh <su...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Tames,
  It worked when I upgraded from wicket 1.2.6 to 1.3 and showed no error.
Would you please suggest me what change should I make in your code, so that
I would have no links in the topMenuItems.
thanks.

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.
this would make a great contribution to the wicketstuff project!

Posted by tsuresh <su...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Tames,

Posted by Tames <tr...@trames.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
give us your sf.net name and we will add you to the project.

-igor

Posted by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.