Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Timothy Trowbridge <ti...@sortimo.ch> on 2014/08/19 13:33:10 UTC

Think Lines when Printing Form Fields

Hi,

Is there a way to control how the pdf form fields look when being printed?
If I save the PDF and then open it with acrobat and then print it the lines of the form fields are thin.
If I print the PDF directly with PDFBox the lines of the form fields are very thick.

Thanks
Timothy

[cid:image96a961.PNG@0b08e945.4cb7df77]

Sortimo Walter Rüegg AG
Grabenackerstrasse 1
8156 Oberhasli

Zentrale 044 852 50 60
Fax 044 852 50 70

timothy.trowbridge@sortimo.ch
www.sortimo.ch<http://www.sortimo.ch>

[cid:imagedb64a8.JPG@8f669497.4c83079c]<http://issuu.com/sortimo_walter_rueegg/docs/sortimo_gesamtkatalog_de/1>

Re: Think Lines when Printing Form Fields

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Timothy,

is it possible to upload the file in question to a public location as to take a look at it? What is the result using PDFToImage?

BR
Maruan