Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2008/09/17 10:46:27 UTC

CI server

Xavier will contact Teamcity if they would add Ivy to the list of
observed+built projects.
Should we ask for adding Ant too (after Xaviers response)?

Originally I thought adding some antlibs would also be good, but there
is too less activity.

WDYT?

Jan

http://teamcity.jetbrains.com

> Indeed, it works properly for groovy, and the service seems to be
pretty
> good. Do you know who I can contact to get our build setup on their
> server?

Yes, I don't like administration, that's why I'd rather go with a
commercially hosted solution like teamcity. I'll send an e-mail to see
how
it goes.

Xavier

> I like the resources listings like
> * Build results overview

http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=bt1
09&buildId=13881
> * JUnit results overview

http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/repository/download/bt109/13881:id/junit/i
ndex.html

> Jan

AW: CI server

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
Any objections about adding Ant to TeamCitys CI server?
If not I will contact them.

Jan

> Xavier will contact Teamcity if they would add Ivy to the list of
> observed+built projects.

Ivy is now built on their server:
http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt125

They've been very responsive, and setup the build themselves. They only ask
to mention that the build is provided by jetbrains, if possible. I've asked
to add Ant too, they are ok, we just have to ask.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/