Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jeff Balogh <jb...@stripe.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/16 18:26:30 UTC

Meetup in SF: 2016-09-21

Stripe is hosting the next Airflow Meetup on Wednesday, September 21st
in San Francisco. You can sign up here:

http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/events/233316814/

We're still looking for one more speaker to give a 15 minute talk. Let
me know if you'd like to volunteer.

Cheers,
jeff

Re: Meetup in SF: 2016-09-21

Posted by Ben Tallman <be...@apigee.com>.
Happy to take the extra time to facilitate a talk about "features" and "issues"...

Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 1:28 PM -0700, "siddharth anand" <sa...@apache.org> wrote:

Great!
I just tweeted it via our ApacheAirflow twitter account!

-s

Re: Meetup in SF: 2016-09-21

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Great!

I just tweeted it via our ApacheAirflow twitter account!

[image: Inline image 1]