Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 02:56:22 UTC

New issues for Plugin Breakout

Hey All,

You may have noticed due to the flood of emails you may have received that
I have setup issues in jira for plugin breakout leading to 3.0.0.

The master issue can be found at

A good amount of work has already been done for iOS and Android and we will
be updating the issues soon to reflect that work.

If anyone else is interested in joining our efforts to get this all ready
by 3.0.0, let me know.

p.s. ignore the fact that all of those issues are currently assigned to me.

Cheers,
-Steve

Re: New issues for Plugin Breakout

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.