Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by parthu <pa...@ezdi.us> on 2018/02/26 13:12:26 UTC

FileDictionaryFactory:- pick source file from solr instead of zk config.

Hello there,

I want to use Solr as a spelling server so created on e collection for Spell
check, my source txt file size is greater than 2MB which is not supported by
zookeeper (max zonde size is 1MB) and sourceLocation property of
FileBasedSpellChecker is trying to find that file inside config folder of
zookeeper configuration.

now 1) how can i set an external path (of solr servers) so that i will place
that file in each solr server as a source.

2) if no then is there any alternative approach to do so ? please guide.