Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rene Frauli <ma...@frauli.de> on 2013/03/30 22:25:26 UTC

Marketing Package Reservation & Shipment Problems

Hi,

have created a marketing package for picking with an abo resource and an
association to a serialized digital product as effective component.

The marketing product and the digital product are available in the stock.

The store is configured with NO_SHIPPING for shippment and the inventory
must be checked and will be reserved.

When I finish an order with the marketing package

- first the digital product is not reserved
- second the order is not closed and no shipping was performed

When I try to use quick shipping I get the following message:

"Folgende Fehler sind aufgetreten:
Warning: no shipments created; could not find anything ready and needing
to be shipped."

When I created an order directly for the digital good everything works fine.

After order creation the order is closed, an inventory item is linked to
the order, the order is closed and for shipping is done.

I try to configure this scenario since one week now in all variations,
with no success.

It would be great to get some help on this topic.

Thanks
Rene

Re: Marketing Package Reservation & Shipment Problems

Posted by Rene Frauli <ma...@frauli.de>.
I have tried it with a physical product with the same result.

So it seems to be related to the NO_SHIPPING configuration of the store

and I will have to wash my hands.

Rene

From: "Rene Frauli" <ma...@frauli.de>