Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Abbott, James STASCO-OTO/72" <Ja...@stasco.com> on 2001/05/22 17:30:43 UTC

VB Client => Apache Server

Help....

I can not get the VB client to talk to the Apache server.
My Client is VB6 running the MSSoap Toolkit 2. My server is VisualAge3.5
running the Web Sphere test environment web server. I have a WSDL file that
is parsed correctly by the client (and served from websphere). The service
is correctly deployed on the server and I can run the client java apps
successfully against it.

When I come to call the methods fomr the VB client the SOAPClient object
raises and exception:  "Client: Connector - Resource not found on the
server.". But I can run these resouces from the server... aggh.. does anyone
know what is going on?

James.