Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ma...@mlp-ag.com on 2002/08/15 16:33:09 UTC

Antwort: Force a page break [Virus checked (@MLP)]

Have you tried the break-after attribute? You can use it with the  block,
block-container, list-block , list-item,  table, table-and-caption, table-row
elemnts.

Greets
Markus

"Noel Golding" <no...@spearreport.com> am 15.08.2002 16:20:41

Bitte antworten an fop-user@xml.apache.org

An:   fop-user@xml.apache.org
Kopie:     (Blindkopie: Markus Lehr/Login/DE/MLP)

Thema:    Force a page break  [Virus checked (@MLP)]

I am trying to create a document that contains 3 pages of text and 1 page of
graphics.  The problem I am having is that the 3rd page of text is only about
half full, how do I force a page break so the graphics will show on page 4?

Re: Antwort: Force a page break [Virus checked (@MLP)]