Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ankelee <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 16:15:13 UTC

Re: Filename based on XPath result

Hi

I'm trying to do this:

from("direct:controlMessageToCbr")
.setHeader("envelopeId", xpath("/something/@Id")).to.....

But the header just get set to the XPathBuilder object.

Wouldn't something like the .evaluate() method needed to be used for this
(when using the XPathBuilder in Java)?

String address =
XPathBuilder.xpath("/somthing/@Id").evaluate(exchange.getContext(),
exchange.getIn().getBody(), String.class);

Maybe there's a better soulution to retrieve the id from the xml? I just
want to get hold of it somehow.

Re: Filename based on XPath result

Posted by ankelee <an...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind this. I was trying to read the header in a processor and forgot
that Camel has a type converter ;)