Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by xavier gibouin <xa...@axonie.com> on 2003/03/11 18:14:32 UTC

form and pdf

HI

i would like to generate a pdf which includes a form

can i do it with cocoon

thanks !!

Xavier GIBOUIN
AXONIE
Tel/Fax : 02.40.48.53.23
xavier.gibouin@axonie.com

Re: form and pdf

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
xavier gibouin wrote:
>>The XSLFO REC does not cover interactive forms. I'd suggest to use
>>another PDF library which either implements extensions or uses its
>>own input format to generate PDF with forms.
> do you know one ?

No. Commonly named names at this point:
- Adobe Acrobat
- iText http://www.lowagie.com/iText/
- PJ http://www.etymon.com/pj/index.html
Whether they have any features you need is something you
have to find out yourself. Also, searching SourceForge and
FreshMeat and perhaps Savannah may turn up more candidates.

J.Pietschmann

Re: form and pdf

Posted by xavier gibouin <xa...@axonie.com>.
Hi

Thomas Hamlin wrote:
> You can use FOP, which implements much of the W3C XSL-FO standard and
> comes with Cocoon.  I'm not sure if FOP supports form generation, though.

>The XSLFO REC does not cover interactive forms. I'd suggest to use
>another PDF library which either implements extensions or uses its
>own input format to generate PDF with forms.

>J.Pietschmann

do you know one ?

thanks

Xavier GIBOUIN