Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Akhter, Shameem F" <sh...@intel.com> on 2006/06/08 08:55:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache -- DBD issue

Hi, I am getting the following errors from Apache2 (httpd-2.2.2)
error-log, and need to find a way to remove the error.

... [crit]  (70023)This function has not been implemented on this
platform: DBD: driver for  not available

... [crit]  (70023)This function has not been implemented on this
platform: DBD: failed to initialise

The environment is LAMP (source driven, rather rpm). DBD Framework is a
new feature for 2.2
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/new_features_2_2.html). Searched the
web and could not determine the root cause. Don't see any obvious reason
in the environment for these errors.

Any directional help would be appreciated.

Regards,

-- Shameem

Re: [users@httpd] Apache -- DBD issue

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Thursday 08 June 2006 07:55, Akhter, Shameem F wrote:
> Hi, I am getting the following errors from Apache2 (httpd-2.2.2)
> error-log, and need to find a way to remove the error.
>

> ... [crit]  (70023)This function has not been implemented on this
> platform: DBD: driver for  not available
>
> ... [crit]  (70023)This function has not been implemented on this
> platform: DBD: failed to initialise

That means it tried and failed to create a pool of database connections
(according to your DBDMin setting).

Isn't there another message immediately before that?

--
Nick Kew