Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/06/21 03:31:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Hari Shreedharan as a new committer on Sqoop! Hari has been very active on the project by for example adding new features, providing valuable feedback or driving 1.4.3 release! He was essential in finding various race conditions in the new Mapreduce architecture implemented in Sqoop 2.

Congratulations Hari!

Jarcec

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Huh, missed that!

Congratz, Hari! Well deserved!

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

Posted by vasanth kumar <rj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hari

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org>.
Congrats Hari!

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks all!