Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dave Simmonds <da...@fortel.com> on 2002/11/13 12:06:26 UTC

errors migrating from 1.6.0 to 2.1.0

I've been using xerces 1.6.0 and am attempting to migrate to 2.1.0 on
Solaris 8.
I'm not attempting to move to IDOM as yet.
The library compiles fine.
I've changed the include statements as per the migration guides:

#include <util/PlatformUtils.hpp>
#include <util/XMLString.hpp>
#include <util/XMLUniDefs.hpp>
#include <framework/XMLFormatter.hpp>
#include <util/TranscodingException.hpp>
#include <dom/DOM_DOMException.hpp>
#include <parsers/DOMParser.hpp>
#include <dom/DOM.hpp>

#include <xercesc/util/PlatformUtils.hpp>
#include <xercesc/util/XMLString.hpp>
#include <xercesc/util/XMLUniDefs.hpp>
#include <xercesc/framework/XMLFormatter.hpp>
#include <xercesc/util/TranscodingException.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/deprecated/DOM_DOMException.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/deprecated/DOMParser.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/deprecated/DOM.hpp>

When I try to link I get a load of undefined symbols like:

RefHashTableOf<ValueStore>::~RefHashTableOf()
xerces-c-src2_1_0/lib/libxerces-c.so

bool RefHashTableOf<XercesGroupInfo>::containsKey(const void*const)const
xerces-c-src2_1_0/lib/libxerces-c.so

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks,
Dave Simmonds