Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Ethan Feng <et...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/08 03:54:50 UTC

[NOTICE] Fix solution about rare data loss in release 0.2.0.

Hello users,
    Regretfully to inform you that we found a bug[2] in release 0.2.0
yesterday. The bug[2] caused data loss rarely when reading from skew
partitions on a high-pressure cluster.
    You need to apply this patch[1] to your Celeborn client jar. We'll
ship this patch in our next release.
    Feel free to contact us if you encounter any other questions.

Regards,
Ethan Feng

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/pull/1315
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELEBORN-383

Re: [NOTICE] Fix solution about rare data loss in release 0.2.0.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update and good to know, Keyong.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by keyong zhou <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,