Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ukyo Virgden <uk...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/30 15:24:38 UTC

Affinity ranking

Hi,

Is there any implementation in solr or lucene for "affinity ranking"? I've
been doing some research for content based ranking models and came across
the paper "Improving search results using affinity Graph"
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=67818

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Ukyo

Re: Affinity ranking

Posted by Ukyo Virgden <uk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lance,

After doing some research I'm heading the same direction. The task seems to
be a link graph process, a perfect mapreduce type of task.

Thanks for the reply.

Re: Affinity ranking

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--