Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Craig Anderson <cr...@netstatresources.com> on 2000/08/17 15:34:39 UTC

Problems moving code from JServ to tomcat.

Hello -

	I have an application that was written on JServ and gnujsp that is
all written in jsp. I am trying to move the application over to our new
tomcat server and I cannot get a single jsp file to compile. I keep getting
this error:

Error: 500
Location: /admin/index.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: Seen file
/conf/admin_html_top.jsp already, maybe this is a recursive include?!

	I have the same file being included a few times in this manner.

	if (something fails) {
		<include file>
	}

	Then later down the line I may include the same file again doing the
same thing.

	if (something else fails) {
		<inlcude file>
	}

	This code works perfectly with JServ and gnujsp, any ideas? Can I
not include the same file more than once in a given jsp? Whats the deal?

Craig Anderson
Director of Internet Services
Netstat Resources, LLC.