Posted to users@flex.apache.org by ImadEddine <cv...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/23 15:35:16 UTC

Editing Spark DataGrid

Salam All Members

When I start editing cell in <s:DataGrid editable="true" ....
The Old value display in back ... is there any way to hiding this

<nabble_img src="CAP.jpg" border="0" class="left"/>

this annoy the customers

Thank-you very match ....

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by ImadEddine <cv...@gmail.com>.
That's OK

I change from contentBackgroundAlpha="0" To contentBackgroundAlpha="1"

Thank-you very much Alex

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Could it be that styles have been set in a way that makes the editor's
background transparent?  Try setting backgroundColor=0xff000 and see what
is red and what isn't.

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by ImadEddine <cv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I still don't see a link.

If you try other DG editing examples, do they obscure the old value?  I
think they do, so that would indicate there is something different about
your renderers and editors.

-Alex

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by ImadEddine <cv...@gmail.com>.
Thank-you Like This ...

My Question is there any method for hiding the old value when changing ??

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 10/24/16, 9:12 AM, "ImadEddine" <cv...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why ScreenShot not displayed ??

Apache mailing lists don't like attachments.  You can post a link to a
site that will host images.

-Alex

Re: Editing Spark DataGrid

Posted by ImadEddine <cv...@gmail.com>.
Why ScreenShot not displayed ??

Re: chrome local external interface

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.
:/

thanks

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Is there a public bug for this?

On 24 October 2016 08:14:02 BST, OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I checked with the Chrome team a while ago.  They don't intend to ever
>fix
>this, even for debug version of flash player.
>
>Best option is to run a local server and test your app on localhost.
>It
>should be pretty easy to setup a local webserver.
>
>Thanks,
>Om
>
>On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:11 AM, Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> how can I enable script access in chrome when debugging a local
>desktop
>> app?
>> I get Error #2060 Security sandox violation.
>> It's working in firefox.
>>
>> Thanks

>This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
>service.
>For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

Tom Chiverton

Re: chrome local external interface