Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by flo35 <fl...@streamezzo.com> on 2008/04/30 16:57:44 UTC

Archiva : mvn archetype:create without guest user

Hi all!

I try to launch mvn archetype:create with an archetype located on an archiva
proxy.

In archiva, when guest user  isn't lock, it works, but when i lock guest
user , it's not possible.

The command :
mvn archetype:create
-DgroupId=com.myserver
-DartifactId=myserver
-DarchetypeGroupId=com.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=server_archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=2.0
-DremoteRepositories=http://url/

I try to add -DRepositoryId but it's not ok.

Is it possible to pass username and password to archiva with the command?

Thanks a lot

Flo

Re: Archiva : mvn archetype:create without guest user

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM, flo35 <fl...@streamezzo.com> wrote:

>  the problem is when i
>  want to login me in this repository like the command :
>
>  mvn deploy:deploy-file and -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  It's not possible to add -DrepositoryId to the command :
>  mvn archetype:create ?

I don't see 'repositoryId' listed as a parameter:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/create-mojo.html

You can (search and then) open an issue for the Archetype plugin:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE

--
Wendy

Re: Archiva : mvn archetype:create without guest user

Posted by flo35 <fl...@streamezzo.com>.
Thanks a lot for your response,

I am using Maven 2.0.9.

The bug is for -DremoteRepositories? it works for me, the problem is when i

Posted by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello Flo,

wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I try to launch mvn archetype:create with an archetype located on an
> archiva
> proxy.
>
> In archiva, when guest user  isn't lock, it works, but when i lock guest
> user , it's not possible.
>
> The command :
> mvn archetype:create
> -DgroupId=com.myserver
> -DartifactId=myserver
> -DarchetypeGroupId=com.archetypes
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=server_archetype
> -DarchetypeVersion=2.0
> -DremoteRepositories=http://url/
>
> I try to add -DRepositoryId but it's not ok.
>
> Is it possible to pass username and password to archiva with the command?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Flo

Zemian Deng