Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cyrille37 <cy...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 11:13:55 UTC

[newbie] Tapestry-Spring

Hello,

I'm steel walking on the web to learn more about WebApplication with
Tapestry and other frameworks integration before starting to draw the
architecture of my future project... It's not so simple ;-)

Today I'm looking for Tapestry4 and Spring2.

On the site of Tapestry-Spring
(http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-spring/)
I read that "Injecting Spring beans that are not singletons doesn't work
properly".

So how to implements Session Bean lifecycle with Tapestry and Spring ??
For example, I would like to get a Bean that represent a WabApp's User,
so that Bean must be instantiated for each user, a singleton would not feet.

Thanks for your comments.
Cyrille.
PS: Tanks to all for your answers in thread "[newbie] Spring vs
Hivemind", your comments were very helpfully.

Re: [newbie] Tapestry-Spring

Posted by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com>.
That's correct. I use @Connfigurable to inject spring objects into
tapestry pages. The downside is the need to include an xml bean
configuraion in spring for each page I want to inject to, although
I've been using the spring-annotation project to define the beans
using annotations rather than xml. It also requires you to weave the
spring-aspects.jar using aspectj (or alternatively use spring's
support for runtime weaving). Some people might not like the reliance
on aspectj to do this.

Re: [newbie] Tapestry-Spring

Posted by Cyrille37 <cy...@gmail.com>.

Re: [newbie] Tapestry-Spring