Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2006/11/29 10:07:57 UTC

[M2] license plugin?

Hi,

Is there any maven functionality that helps with licensing e.g.
Inserting the license into src files prior to distribution.  Checking
which files don't contain license?

cheers
Nathan

Re: [M2] license plugin?

Posted by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com>.
thanks Wim,

here's the link if anyone else is looking

http://www.nabble.com/Apply-license-to-all-java-files--tf2678214s177.html#a7469532

cheers
Nathan

Re: [M2] license plugin?