Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by l x <lx...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 07:22:15 UTC

Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Hi all,

I'm Xin Li, I have been an UX designer for Symphony and I'm very glad to
join ooo-dev mailing list. I'd love to focus on AOO user experience work in
the future. I do really wish we can work together to deliver wonderful
product to users.

Welcome to send UX issues to Kevin and me to communicate, thanks! :)

--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣

Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Posted by Chao Huang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

--
Best regards,
Chao Huang

Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 5/9/12 7:22 AM, l x wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm Xin Li, I have been an UX designer for Symphony and I'm very glad to
> join ooo-dev mailing list. I'd love to focus on AOO user experience work in
> the future. I do really wish we can work together to deliver wonderful
> product to users.
>
> Welcome to send UX issues to Kevin and me to communicate, thanks! :)

welcome on board and have fun here

Regards
Juergen

Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2012/5/9 l x <lx...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,

Hi.

Welcome!

> I'm Xin Li, I have been an UX designer for Symphony and I'm very glad to
> join ooo-dev mailing list. I'd love to focus on AOO user experience work in
> the future. I do really wish we can work together to deliver wonderful
> product to users.

The focus on AOO user experience important, now in the roads of new
versions. From now we are need focus in users.

Because they used it on a day.

Best,
Albino

Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Posted by eric <er...@free.fr>.
Le 09/05/2012 07:22, l x a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hello,

Be welcome !

Glad to see more people involved every day, including in UX domain :-)

Regards,
Eric

> I'm Xin Li, I have been an UX designer for Symphony and I'm very glad to
> join ooo-dev mailing list. I'd love to focus on AOO user experience work in
> the future. I do really wish we can work together to deliver wonderful
> product to users.
>
> Welcome to send UX issues to Kevin and me to communicate, thanks! :)

--
Education Project:
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Xin!
There are a lot of works in AOO need professional UX designers. e.g. logo,
template, feature UI design, user survey, use scenario... Let's work
together!

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
Welcome, Xin Li~ ^_*'

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.