Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 03:14:11 UTC

Updates

Its been a little quite on the list, so I wanted to give everybody an
update. Most of the wait has been centered around getting dotnet toolchains
working with the core toolchain and it looks as though those issues are now
resolved and once 2.0.9 is released, we will have full support. How
toolchains are handled is very architecturally significant so aligning
NMaven with the toolchain core early is important. The next steps I'm seeing
is to start rolling out support for VB and other languages, as well as 3.0and
3.5 support.

Also I mistakenly assumed that the notice files in the release were a
blocker, according to Brett they are not, so I am going to get the
0.15release out soon.

Shane

Re: Updates

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Right, thanks for pointing that out. I was just reading blindly off of here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

Re: Updates

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Updates